For the first episode of our weekly podcast, I had the opportunity to catch up with an old friend from my days as a student at Michigan State University, Pierre Blake.
Pierre is the creator of PierreBlake.com, where he writes about luxury travel, food, and lifestyle.
His visually captivating photos, creative writing, and GQ Swag have amassed him a significant following on Social Media; with more than:
- 6k Facebook Page Likes
- 33k Instagram Followers
- 51k Twitter Followers
This large cult of raving fans has thoroughly enjoyed following Pierre as he eats his way around the world in style and shares his incredible travel experiences with his audience.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The best way to learn about a culture
- His start as a travelpreneur and how he got into blogging
- Stepping out of your comfort zone by traveling
- The influence of the book “The 4-Hour Workweek” by Tim Ferriss on his journey
- The worst case scenario when looking at failure in the eyes
- Pursuing his passion
- Supporting his travel lifestyle through his location-independent business
- How he partners with hotels and restaurants
- How short life is
- The only limiting factor to doing something is yourself
- His business and travel goals for this year
- The countries he’s most looking forward to travel to
- How fear limits our true potential
If you want to download and listen to the audio format, please click below. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on your playback application, whether that is iTunes, Google Play, or Stitcher!
It would mean the world to me if you left a review on your preferred playback platform. Thank you!!